Answers To Your Questions
Is The New Renaissance program for everyone?
No, Dr. Kevin and TNR are not designed to appeal to just any DC. This is not a one size fits all or cookie cutter program. We compare our coaching to that of the training of Navy Seals. It's considered high level training and the results are unparalleled throughout Chiropractic. Our DCs know what they want for their life and practice and are determined to get there.
Who is the best fit for the program?
- DCs who have always felt there is an untapped potential within and are looking for guidance to realize this potential
- They're currently in circumstances that don't reflect their true talent and abilities. They are coachable and almost have the mantra of "tell me what to do and I'll do it"
- They're humanitarian to the core. They're passionate about really helping people. They embrace social cause and going the extra mile for patients.
- They value developing unique clinical skills that allow them to serve all segments of the population, including difficult cases and cases rarely seen in a Chiropractic office. Patients may call them miracles; we call it doing what we do best.
- They embrace being in fair exchange. If they are producing uncommon clinical results, they earn more respect and the income to match.
- They want the freedom to practice how they choose, inside or outside of insurance.
What results can I expect from being a part of The New Renaissance?
You'll be able to practice how YOU choose. You can decide if you want to practice with or without insurance coverage, there will be no more dependency. Our members usually earn 3,5,10x what the average DC makes. We'll also give you the tools to create relationships of trust with your patients so you don't have to sell or convince, they'll want to participate in their health. Patients will accept your recommendations based on this trust, along with being educated on what health is and what Chiropractic is.
What does earning 3,5,10x your current income mean?
This means that by accepting extra guidance in your practice you won't feel like you have to sell the latest new gadget, add-ons, modalities, or rehab. We aren't saying that these external factors are not useful; we just believe you should use them by choice, not as an economic crutch.
Why is having someone in your corner useful?
Dr. Kevin will hold you accountable to the goals you have set for yourself. Your confidence will be boosted. He will be there for you, believing in you while making the journey exciting and fun. You'll start to realize the potential you've had all along. He will ease those stressed and overwhelmed feelings and help you get your life and practice back. He'll help you get back into your hobbies, go on vacations again, and even something as simple as staying in shape. The adventure, fun, and profit are closer than you think!
If you have been looking for just the right group to bring out the best version of yourself, look no further. You've found a home at last.