So much of our day is invested in being entertained and keeping up with things on the web. We just can’t help ourselves and by the time you realize it, more time has passed by than you wanted. Every hour of every day, someone offers you free content. It’s hard not to respond to these enticements…but then what do you do with them?
From your practice, to dating, to opportunities, many of us like to read about them, but then, predictably, there’s no follow up.
It actually becomes an invisible barrier to success.
How many times have you read about an awesome new personal trainer and then don’t make an appointment?
How many books have you read that you really enjoyed but never read another by the same author?
How many times have you attended a seminar, learned a lot but then didn’t learn more about the concepts and didn’t apply them to your office?
Much of my coaching is designed to get DCs to become leaders and decision makers. They dive deeper into concepts and get these concepts to really work for them, instead of being drawn to the latest bright shiny object.
What are these basic concepts you ask?
- You and your old way of doing things are standing in the way of your greatness.
- If you are only involved in adult pain relief, you are only practicing a small part of Chiropractic that will show up as high stress, low respect, and a completely insurance dependant office.
- Retention is more important than constantly plowing through new patients.
- If you are not at least open to helping kids, you are swimming against the tide.
- If you are properly trained, seeing difficult cases is no more challenging than seeing pain cases, however, the income, retention, and referral are so much higher and you are not insurance dependent.
You’ve read what I have to say a time or two before.
Break the habit of being a dabbler and in the space of 30 minutes, your practice and life will change forever!
“Thank you for always believing in me, even when I haven’t believed in myself. It only took one 30 minute phone conversation last year to know I needed you in my corner. You have always seen through my bullshit and always brought the best out in me. I would not be the person, or the humanitarian, that I am without you. Thanks to you, I will be able to serve every person at a higher level. There are so many people in this world who have been able to live their dreams because of your consciousness and effort. I am blessed that I get to call you family and hope that someday I can give to others what you have given to me and everyone in TNR! Thanks for always being yourself!” – TNR member
I put out free content not to add to the reams of free content you already have but it’s my way to encourage you to reach out and allow me to show you that help is a click or call away!